Prize Clickers

Prize Clickers

Sunday 7 June 2020

IMPORTANT UPDATE + Saturday Cycling!

Hey everyone.

VERY Important news below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Future Cycling - Times

Many will know already but if you don't, my Dad died on the
17th of May at 12:00. He was laid to rest on the 1st of June.

I want to thank everyone for the kind messages and thoughts
that have been sent, you have all been awesome.

I also want to mark his passing in some way and it all comes
down to numbers. I have come up with this below.

On the 17th of June, I will cycle 17 positions.

These cycled positions will not follow the normal structure of
one top and one random, they will ALL be random.

This will also be in addition to the normal Saturday Cycling
as I will be doing this from my own funds.

A timeline is below.

13th of June - normal cycling
17th of June - 17 random positions cycle
20th of June -
normal cycling
27th of June
- normal cycling

In July, I and the cycling will be taking a break for two of the
weekends. I've opted for the last two but if anything changes,
I'll let you know.

4th of July - normal cycling
11th of July -
normal cycling
18th of July - no cycling
25th of July
- no cycling

August will be back to normal and hopefully by then, I'll have
all the writing caught up with and more content added.
:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-----To the Cycled(Elite)

robisonit
MuhammedF

Confirmation times are quite long for BTC just now, please
be patient, you will get it. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep safe and stay healthy.

Need anything? Get in touch.

David. :)