Prize Clickers

Prize Clickers

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Less than TWO days to go.....

Less than TWO days to go..... NEW Contest
With less than TWO days to go, I hope you are getting ready to ROCK!

Dates are set for the 17th to 31st but I forgot the time = 16:00 GMT

On the 17th at 16:00 GMT, I will copy the number of activity points
of all direct referrals at BizKniz.

On the 31st at 16:00 GMT, I will again copy the activity points. After
that, I just need to subtract the 17th from the 31st to get your total.

Highest number wins and so on, down to five prizes. Maybe more. :)

All you need to do is promote and you could win.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of the Contest are all set and you can find them to the right
of this post or you can click below. There are also TERMS posted.

Contest - NEW!

Contest - Terms


Good luck when it starts and remember, if you have a question, I
will be here to answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Need anything? Contact me.

David. :)