Prize Clickers

Prize Clickers

Sunday 14 July 2019

It's late Sunday, I'm bored. Time for an easy Contest!

It's late Sunday, I'm bored. Time for an easy Contest! Hi everyone.

A little bit of news tonight plus a quick contest for 3 adpacks.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crypto Earning Sites

AdFlow has been moved to PAYING sites.

CryptoJAMS has been added to TESTING sites. You can't join this
right now as they are going through their own site testing. You'll
be able to join in a few days(if all goes well).

I'll update JAMS on Tuesday or Wednesday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Contest

There are THREE prizes of a Matrix Position(with Ad Pack) at the
awesome site - BizKniz - Total Value = $11.97

Open to all current downline members and any new members
that join from the link above.

How to win
Be in the first THREE members to email 44corp@gmail.com with
the subject line - I claim my prize and your username at BizKniz.

That's it, nothing else to do.

If you are in the winning three members, I'll send you a code to
enter and you'll have a shiny new Matrix Position + AdPack. :)

Contest open until 17:00 GMT - Sunday 21st. Lots of time to join
and enter, if you're not already a member.

If we get to
17:00 GMT - Sunday 21st and there's been more than
three entries, I may award some more prizes.

If we get to 17:00 GMT - Sunday 21st and there's been less than
three entries, they will be awarded to active members.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't understand something I've written or just have a
question before/after you join,
Contact me.

See ya soon.

David. :)