Prize Clickers

Prize Clickers

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Some News and the delayed Cycling.

Hey everyone.

Saturday Wednesday Cycling!

Just to preface this by saying, there would have been four
positions cycled this week. Due to what happened with DFC,
plans have had to be rearranged and what should now be
zero positions, will be two. YaY!!!!

If it should be zero, why two?

1power = me

Multiple 1power positions are now sitting on top of the matrix
and that gives me the flexibility to pay the random position
and not my own. My cycled position(s) will be deferred until
there are five to be added.

Remember that I DO NOT take a single cent from any of the
purchases in PCE. 1power positions pay out and then I buy
another position, just like you. Any "profit" goes toward PC
and PCE purchases in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-----To the Cycled(Elite)

1power
zac1acc68

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep safe and stay healthy.

Need anything? Get in touch.

David. :)