Prize Clickers

Prize Clickers

Sunday 27 May 2018

PIFexplosion Update

PIFexplosion Update PIFexplosion have removed Payza as a payment and withdrawal
option. No surprises there to anyone that has kept watch on the
Payza debacle.

"Extra Cash" cashouts(where you could click for free advertising
or a free matrix position) have been temporarily suspended.
Clicks, logins etc. are still counted so keep on doing what you
usually do. Once things return to normal, you can exchange
your earnings in the usual way, although this may take a few
months.

All other areas of the site are working as normal.
Special Offers on this blog are still valid.
Need help with funding or withdrawing? Contact me.

Those who used Payza, please change your payout method to
STP, BTC or Ethereum.

For those purchasing, Stripe and CoinPayments have been added.

To round up.

Purchases can be made by

-- STP
-- Payeer
-- Stripe(card payments)
-- CoinPayments(multiple coins like BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum,
    BitCoinCash, NEO, Monero etc.)

Withdrawals can be made by

-- STP
, BTC or Ethereum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
BannerAdBlaster

I have a strange feeling that I will be making an almost identical
post tomorrow or really soon. lol

I would do it tonight but upgrades in my network have been causing
drop-outs for the last week. Looks like things will not change until
after June 10th(the completion date for town-wide upgrades).

If I am late in replying to anything, sorry.
If I don't reply, just keep sending until I do. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until tomorrow or some date when I have reliable internet access.