Prize Clickers

Prize Clickers

Tuesday 28 February 2017

CashBack trial until the end of April.

cashback CashBack.

All sites listed on Exchanges, Exchanges2 and Mailers
are eligible for 50/50 cashback. PLUS the following,

Referral Frenzy
Referral Builder Elite
Wealthy Affiliate

I will give you 50% of what I receive from a purchase
of upgrades and/or advertising. You will also receive
tickets for the March and April contest.

Simple rules

You need to be my referral at the site you are going to
purchase from....obviously. lol

Cashback must be equal to $5.00 or more but can be
combined between sites. Less than $5.00 and the fees
to receive/send will make it pointless.

Where possible, contact me before you purchase. I can
then tell you the exact amount of cashback for your
chosen purchase.

If it's not possible or convenient, in the case of OTO's
or short-term specials, contact me within seven days
of your purchase.

You will get paid on the same day that I get paid. 

PayPal, SolidTrustPay and PayZa only.

CashBack available from NOW until the end of April.