Prize Clickers

Prize Clickers

Saturday 18 July 2020

Holiday Time........

Hey everyone.

Time for my HOLIDAY....YAY!!!!!



I'm not actually going anywhere and may not even leave
the house. Can you have a LockDown Holiday? I'll try. lol

I will not be online - every single day - you can still contact
me through the usual options. Replies will just be later than
normal.

Taking this time off to pause, reflect and catch up on mainly
offline things. I will try to do some writing for the blog as
well but that's not guaranteed.

Back to Saturday Cycling on August 1st.

Positions can still be added during this time(I have a few to
add from the last couple of days).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep safe and stay healthy.

Need anything? Get in touch.

David.:)