Prize Clickers

Prize Clickers

Tuesday 1 May 2018

XP Winners....when are the play-offs?

ctp play-offs
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know what is happening with this Season at CTP?

I was hoping to send XP to 5 random members tonight but there
doesn't seem to be anything happening.

While I no longer participate in surfing/teams etc., I try to award
XP to members when it seems beneficial(duels/play-offs).

Looking at Teams today(and the schedule), I see that the last
Team Duels were on the 26th.

When are the play-offs or did the Season end on the 26th?

If it did end on the 26th, without any play-offs......

Congrats to We Are Family and their Leader - Renee Vorbach.

If it didn't, let me know if you know. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
XP WINNERS

There is 500,000 XP to be awarded if there is a play-off. If not,
I'll be active with many more XP prizes next Season.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To close, if you are in the know about news or dates....hook me up.